What are the Benefits of Top Leader Membership?
- A trusted network of advisors
- Multi-perspective insights
- Increased personal and professional leadership acumen
- Better decision making
- Improved ability to manage physical and mental health
- Integration of personal values and professional success
- Improved work-life balance
How does the Top Leader Membership work?
- You become a member of A REV Advisory Group consisting of 8-14 business owners and leaders who are at the top of their organizations. Each month on a regular basis a REV Coach facilitates an advisory session with your group. Issues are discussed, advise is given, trust develops, accountability is provided and problems are solved through a highly organized process.
- You also receive one-on-one executive coaching every month from a certified REV Coach according to your specific needs and wants.
- Throughout the year REV Advisory Group hosts several Leadership Training Events. These events are marketed to business leaders and REV Advisory Group Members are granted free access. These events not only provide a great leadership development and training opportunity for you and your team, but also afford you the opportunity to invite clients and vendors creating a solid and credible networking opportunity for all.
- REV Advisory Group wants to encourage generosity and stewardship by offering matching funds through our “Leaders Ignited Program” as well as providing regular opportunities for members to “DO GOOD” in the communities they serve. The other leaders who, along with your REV Coach become your advocates in life and in business.
How do I qualify for “Top Leader Membership?
- You must be the owner or top leader of a growing organization
- You must be highly committed to growing as a leader in all areas of life
- You must be willing to contribute your insight and advise for the benefit of all